Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seine

In the movie Now You See Me,
they depict a lovely scene where people lock a padlock
on the river Seine and throw away the keys.

I have no Seine to leave my silent cries at,
no padlocks to lock into a fence forever,
and I'm definitely not about to litter by throwing my keys away.

Thanksgiving has just passed for the Americans (Well, north Americans)
And I know that though we don't celebrate it here in Malaysia,
I thank God that I have someone I trust to whom I will never lie.

It is because of that someone that I don't feel the need to litter the rivers of France
Not only that, I am glad for the conversation we shared.
Witty exchanges are a rare treasure these days.

And now I've come to the point
where I finally found something I cannot reveal.
So what then do I do to unburden myself?

I don't. I simply don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment